Myan Trans proudly provides professional Pwo Karen Translation Service to the end-clients of a variety of services that include Pwo Karen document translation service, Pwo Karen interpretation service, Pwo Karen localization service, Pwo Karen transcription service, Pwo Karen voiceover service, Pwo Karen dubbing service, and other Pwo Karen language-based projects with attractive price.
Myan Trans promises 100% quality Pwo Karen translation service from other source languages to Pwo Karen Languages or Pwo Karen Language to other target languages, vice visa.
|Linguistic||Sino-Tibetan, (Tibeto-Burman), Karen, Pwo|
The Pwo Karen language is one of the main groups of the Karen languages, alongside the Sgaw Karen language and Pa O. The Pwo Karen language contains four different dialects, which are at best marginally mutually intelligible: Eastern Pwo , Western Pwo , Northern Pwo , Phrae Pwo
The people who speak the language are referred to by many names, notably Pwo Karen or simply Karen. The people call themselves Ploan Sho. The Pwo Karen people have lived in the eastern part of Burma for centuries, and in the western and northern parts of Thailand for at least seven or eight centuries.
The script used for Eastern Pwo Karen language is heavily derived from the Mon script and the Burmese script.
Pwo Karen has six tones. In Myanmar a Burmese script is used to write down the language, in Thailand a modified Thai script is used. There are only 26 of the 44 Thai characters used, in the Thailand Pwo Karen Script.
The Karen, approximately five million people, account for approximately seven percent of the Burmese population. Many Karen have migrated to Thailand, having settled mostly on the Myanmar–Thailand border. A few Karen have settled in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India, and other Southeast Asian and East Asian countries.
About 89% of them live in Myanmar; the other 11% live in Thailand. In Thailand the Karen are the largest tribal group, and they form 46% of the tribal population of Thailand. The largest Karen sub-group in Thailand is the Sgaw Karen. Roughly 30% percent of the Karen population are Pwo. The Pwo Karen form the second largest tribal group in Thailand. The population of Pwo Karen is 1,525,300 in Myanmar.
MYAN TRANS closely works with professional Pwo Karen translators that produce accurate, reliable and qualified translation output deploying their previous translation experience and expertise. Our native Sgaw Karen translator is able to translate at least 2,000 English source words or 6 to 8 pages in a day. The total of daily productivity are 20,000 words or 50 pages by 10 Sgaw Karen linguists. They translate any document from any client. MYAN TRANS fulfil 100 % client satisfaction for Karen translation service. Using any CAT is their expertise to produce accurate translation.
Our Pwo Karen translators are spreading around the word and majority are living in Myanmar that makes MYAN TRANS to provide 24 hours/ 7 days service. Sgaw Karen language service request by new clients is warmly welcomed to receive the great benefit from MYAN TRANS for your language needs.
To know more about Pwo Karen translation service, please kindly call +959264000899 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, MYAN TRANS TRANSLATION COMPANY OFFICE in Yangon, Myanmar.